How to stop a terrorist How to stop a terrorist

Now this is accurate.

TvWeWe responds:

I'm Glad you liked it!

The Minecraft Picasso The Minecraft Picasso

What a beautiful base!

SMB shorts SMB shorts

check your credits

you say mario is property of ninentendo :p

Thexlarman responds:

lol yeah I'll fix that thnx.

Color Switch: Challenges Color Switch: Challenges

Fun game.
Now this is a game I might actually play on my smartphone.

PixelBob+ PixelBob+

Kinda fun, the idea of passing those random obstacles in each level is nice.
But did you seriously just ask the guy below if he found any bugs? Lol.
Sometimes when the character dies it freaks out. It bounces all over the place.
I first completed the main game and went through the credits. After that I played the 'expansion pack' (which is waaay too easy btw) and now I'm stuck on a white screen with the character still in it.
Fast movement and hitdetection on small objects is always hard to pull off, but in this game the fast movement and weird bouncyness does make it kinda fun.
The music is nice, but it just stopped on this white screen. Does it not loop? Might just be the buggy white screen tbh.
Try to make the expansion pack longer and better. And maybe add another boss, preferably not a timed survival boss like the first one.

TheSecretPenguin responds:

Thank you for your review. The white screen is a testing one and if its shown then there is a bug. I'll see if I can fix it.

Falice Falice

Okay for a first game, but lots of room for improvement.
The first thing that is annoying me is doing it while I'm typing this review. It's the music loop.
I know the game isn't very long but the music loop is a few seconds long, nobody can play this game very long without going crazy.
Something that would improve the game a lot is some animation. When the spikes hit the floor they just disappear. Make them splatter.
The controls seem fine and responsive, even though it's just moving left and right.
A problem with the gameplay is the large amount of spikes, this makes the player too dependent on luck. I know that making it random makes the game more interesting, but so far it's all random spikes with a point drop. A bunch of powerups inbetween those spikes and maybe some health drops would allow you to make the score treshold bigger and makes the game a lot more fun.
The game is very short, some levels (higher level means faster spikes, or some other hazards) and an arcade mode where you try to get a highscore would really spice this game up.

Like you say in the game over screen, no one is perfect, but experience goes a long way. Don't stop making games if this gets blammed, just keep improving and keep trying.

Also, not to brag or anything, but I totally beat your game.

JayClarkus responds:

Thank you so much for the critique. I've never written so many notes before in my life. I'll be taking all of this into consideration for every game I make from this point on (specifically the animation part, I'm pretty sure the lack of the animation is what killed this game.)

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

This is awesome, just like the original.