SMB shorts SMB shorts

check your credits

you say mario is property of ninentendo :p

Thexlarman responds:

lol yeah I'll fix that thnx.

Ouroboros Ouroboros

Amazing.
I found this to have all the good things about an rpg and none of the bad things.
The fact that you didn't level up means no grinding. Getting stronger felt more satisfying since you actually have to think about your equipment and what to do next and at some point break the cycle.
The plot is great, I love the fact the first cycle felt like it was the end of the game, when it really just started. I also liked how the character got all cynical when he was able to keep his memory.
The only thing that felt a bit off was the difficulty of the final boss fight (which I saw coming since I finished the first cycle), Teira's multiple hit skill attack makes it so the fight is over in about 3 turns. I feel like the final boss should require more tactic, since all characters are so powerful at that point.

Master Soccer Master Soccer

This was a lot of fun.
The music during gameplay is pretty bad, I get the atmosphere but it got annoying after a while.

One Hole Pool One Hole Pool

It's a lot of fun, but you really need to fix a bug.
Sometimes the black ball gets stuck near a red ball and starts blinking, I think maybe some error gets thrown. I'm not sure how to reproduce the bug, but I think it might have something to do with hitting multiple things at once. Considering how terrible I am at this game a bug like that is a big deal.
The game provides a nice challenge, the music is nice and it requires tactics and skill.
It's a great game, just fix the bug please.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

This is awesome, just like the original.