The Minecraft Picasso The Minecraft Picasso

What a beautiful base!

SMB shorts SMB shorts

check your credits

you say mario is property of ninentendo :p

Thexlarman responds:

lol yeah I'll fix that thnx.

Save To Kill Save To Kill

Very nice.
This game really has that 'arcady' feel to it. Nice graphics, nice music, great gameplay. At first I thought this would become an impossible bullethell since the character moves so fast, but the enemy attacks and the player attacks make it well balanced.
I absolutely loved how the attacks could be used for defense, this makes it unique.
I did notice lag spikes when there are a lot of gems on the screen, it's a bit annoying to get hit because of the lag right after using the special attack. I also wish the game was a bit longer.
Overall great game, I hope to see more games like this.

Hank Hill Jump 2 v1.1 Hank Hill Jump 2 v1.1

Allright, this time it's passable.
The graphics seem to be better, and the number of platforms makes things a bit more fair. The music quality is still way off, try to find that setting.
I like how each character has different objects in the game. That's a nice touch.
It would be nice if the game could be started with the keyboard (space?), so you don't have to quickly switch between the mouse and keyboard. Using the wasd/zqsd keys on top of the arrow keys would also help since you could use your right hand to press start and play with the left hand.
I found a bug where you would end up on top of the screen if you stand still on a platform that drops beneath the screen. Somehow the character teleports to the top together with the platform.
Sometimes the player won't jump after landing on a platform. The jump sound also plays when pressing jump in the air, the sound should only play if a jump is possible.
Overall it's a lot better then the first one but try to fix some bugs and the music quality.

Hank Hill Jump Hank Hill Jump

This game feels far from finished.
It's overly luckbased considering platforms can be out of reach, the big rock even destroys platforms, when pressing start you have to switch from mouse to keyboard,the music loop is way to short and there are no animations. The music itself would be okay if it didn't have such low sound quality. This it needs a lot more to be a full game.
You can also add music from newgrounds to the credits when uploading a game so people can easily find the music by clicking the link. (/audio/listen/546858 on the audioportal)
When adding music to a flash, check that it has proper quality. I'm not sure what you made this with but there are probably options for the sound quality when you add it as a resource.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

This is awesome, just like the original.