Save To Kill Save To Kill

Very nice.
This game really has that 'arcady' feel to it. Nice graphics, nice music, great gameplay. At first I thought this would become an impossible bullethell since the character moves so fast, but the enemy attacks and the player attacks make it well balanced.
I absolutely loved how the attacks could be used for defense, this makes it unique.
I did notice lag spikes when there are a lot of gems on the screen, it's a bit annoying to get hit because of the lag right after using the special attack. I also wish the game was a bit longer.
Overall great game, I hope to see more games like this.

Hank Hill Jump 2 v1.1 Hank Hill Jump 2 v1.1

Allright, this time it's passable.
The graphics seem to be better, and the number of platforms makes things a bit more fair. The music quality is still way off, try to find that setting.
I like how each character has different objects in the game. That's a nice touch.
It would be nice if the game could be started with the keyboard (space?), so you don't have to quickly switch between the mouse and keyboard. Using the wasd/zqsd keys on top of the arrow keys would also help since you could use your right hand to press start and play with the left hand.
I found a bug where you would end up on top of the screen if you stand still on a platform that drops beneath the screen. Somehow the character teleports to the top together with the platform.
Sometimes the player won't jump after landing on a platform. The jump sound also plays when pressing jump in the air, the sound should only play if a jump is possible.
Overall it's a lot better then the first one but try to fix some bugs and the music quality.

Hank Hill Jump Hank Hill Jump

This game feels far from finished.
It's overly luckbased considering platforms can be out of reach, the big rock even destroys platforms, when pressing start you have to switch from mouse to keyboard,the music loop is way to short and there are no animations. The music itself would be okay if it didn't have such low sound quality. This it needs a lot more to be a full game.
You can also add music from newgrounds to the credits when uploading a game so people can easily find the music by clicking the link. (/audio/listen/546858 on the audioportal)
When adding music to a flash, check that it has proper quality. I'm not sure what you made this with but there are probably options for the sound quality when you add it as a resource.

Trippy Nathan Trippy Nathan

Meh, a bit short. Wish it didn't stop at the item selection screen.
Also, you must watch a lot of south park.

Harry Propane Harry Propane

This game is definitely a lot of fun, but there are some flaws.
First of all, the automatic checkpoints. At some point I went in a fight and the checkpoint saved right before I died. Because of this I had to move backwards when the checkpoint loaded so I didn't get insta-killed and then I had to play with a single hitpoint. This level happened to have little health, so that was problematic. Maybe it is better to have some sort of checkpoint that can be activated by using it. I also didn't see a way to reset the level, only load the checkpoint.
A big flaw was the ending, or lack thereof. I walked through a corridor and the credits roll... That was very anti-climactic.
Overall the game was great, the graphics where great and the story seemed compelling, although the sudden ending was a bit weak storywise.
The locations where also awesome: cities, underwaterbases, moonbases... Those are always nice locations for an action game.
This game really does have a lot of potential.

Pizza Quest Pizza Quest

As soon as I saw the short description I knew this had to be one of your games, lol.
The fridge puzzle and the 'symbol' puzzle took me some time to figure out. All the puzzles in this one seem to be 'find the code' puzzles, it's always nice to have another type of puzzle in these games.
Short, good and funny, as usual.
I hope to see another one of your longer games soon though, those are always awesome.

Ouroboros Ouroboros

Amazing.
I found this to have all the good things about an rpg and none of the bad things.
The fact that you didn't level up means no grinding. Getting stronger felt more satisfying since you actually have to think about your equipment and what to do next and at some point break the cycle.
The plot is great, I love the fact the first cycle felt like it was the end of the game, when it really just started. I also liked how the character got all cynical when he was able to keep his memory.
The only thing that felt a bit off was the difficulty of the final boss fight (which I saw coming since I finished the first cycle), Teira's multiple hit skill attack makes it so the fight is over in about 3 turns. I feel like the final boss should require more tactic, since all characters are so powerful at that point.

Master Soccer Master Soccer

This was a lot of fun.
The music during gameplay is pretty bad, I get the atmosphere but it got annoying after a while.

One Hole Pool One Hole Pool

It's a lot of fun, but you really need to fix a bug.
Sometimes the black ball gets stuck near a red ball and starts blinking, I think maybe some error gets thrown. I'm not sure how to reproduce the bug, but I think it might have something to do with hitting multiple things at once. Considering how terrible I am at this game a bug like that is a big deal.
The game provides a nice challenge, the music is nice and it requires tactics and skill.
It's a great game, just fix the bug please.

Troll Adventures Troll Adventures

These troll games are awesome.
I always end up looking at the walkthrough for some levels, but I still love these games.