Ouroboros Ouroboros

Amazing.
I found this to have all the good things about an rpg and none of the bad things.
The fact that you didn't level up means no grinding. Getting stronger felt more satisfying since you actually have to think about your equipment and what to do next and at some point break the cycle.
The plot is great, I love the fact the first cycle felt like it was the end of the game, when it really just started. I also liked how the character got all cynical when he was able to keep his memory.
The only thing that felt a bit off was the difficulty of the final boss fight (which I saw coming since I finished the first cycle), Teira's multiple hit skill attack makes it so the fight is over in about 3 turns. I feel like the final boss should require more tactic, since all characters are so powerful at that point.

Master Soccer Master Soccer

This was a lot of fun.
The music during gameplay is pretty bad, I get the atmosphere but it got annoying after a while.

One Hole Pool One Hole Pool

It's a lot of fun, but you really need to fix a bug.
Sometimes the black ball gets stuck near a red ball and starts blinking, I think maybe some error gets thrown. I'm not sure how to reproduce the bug, but I think it might have something to do with hitting multiple things at once. Considering how terrible I am at this game a bug like that is a big deal.
The game provides a nice challenge, the music is nice and it requires tactics and skill.
It's a great game, just fix the bug please.

Troll Adventures Troll Adventures

These troll games are awesome.
I always end up looking at the walkthrough for some levels, but I still love these games.

No Touch No Touch

Nice game, especially considering this is for a LD.
You can get out of bounds if you jump on top of the green wall at the top right.
The ending was a bit cheesy though.

Writer Man 5 Writer Man 5

I'm not exactly a big fan of this type of game, but that is just my preference so I'll try to review this game objectively.
It seems there is a lot of content, that is definitely a good thing.
The interviews repeated a lot of questions, this made them a bit annoying.
The music choice is good and it is an important feature, I didn't grind much but I can imagine 1 song getting repetitive if you put some time in this game.
The overall user interface feels a bit bland. Some backgrounds would be nice. These can even depend on the things you buy (eg. If you buy an apartment you get the inside of an apartment as your background). It would also be nice if you could see pictures of the items you can buy or already bought.

Overall it's a good game but I suggest making the user interface a bit more appealing.

FIL1994 responds:

Thanks for the review and remaining objective.
Those are some good ideas.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

This could very well be the best game on newgrounds.
Congrats!
I look forward to seeing what phoenotopia 2 will become.

Dart Challenge Dart Challenge

I love bargames!
Although I'm just as terrible in this as I am in real darts, lol

Mini Table Football Mini Table Football

3 to nothing.
Take that hard difficulty!
I enjoyed this game, it would be nice to have a two player mode maybe.

Numbers Pop Game Numbers Pop Game

The game is allright but has some flaws.
The overall look of the game is fine. Animations, graphics and sound effects are good.
One problem I had is that it's hard to tell where the numbers are if they are behind the hand, it's also hard to tell where the hitbox of the hand is. The cursor should be something smaller and more symmetric, with the entire cursor as a hitbox.
The game itself is way too short, it needs more content. If the goal of the game is to have a small challenge where you try to have the best time it could have small levelpacks with a new time for each one, but as it is now it isn't enough. Considering the timer you could even consider going for a leaderboard.
Some music would also be nice.
Overall it's okay, but it could be better.